Tech that! Y-Brush Toothbrush – Brush your teeth in 10
What is it?
The Y-Brush is a mouthguard-style toothbrush with nylon bristles that allows you to get a full brush in increments of either 15, 10 or five seconds. It vibrates as you bite down on it, allowing you to get a clean mouth with minimal effort or time. I swapped my regular electric toothbrush for a week for the Y-Brush.
Available from: y-brush.com, RRP: £110.99
Get The Jewish News Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up
• The design is simple and easy to use
• Y-Brush uses nylon bristles like a regular toothbrush
(other mouthguard brushes use silicone bristles)
• The one-size brush head fit my mouth perfectly
• Even on its longest mode (15 seconds), you’re still saving
a lot of time
• Pocketable size makes it convenient for travel
• Battery life is very good
• Y-Brush can be used with your existing tube of toothpaste
• I was surprised how well the Y-Brush cleaned the surface of my teeth in a short space of time
• Some people may find the design not to be very premium for the price
• Although it cleaned the surface of my teeth, the Y-Brush can’t get into hard-to-reach areas like an electric toothbrush can
• There is no gum or tongue cleaning option
• It’s a steep price when compared to other electric toothbrushes
The Y-Brush is ahead of its time and I was surprised how well it did at cleaning the surface of my teeth in 10 seconds. But I feel that the lack of gum and tongue cleaning are a deal-breaker and, for that price, I may as well buy a top-end electric toothbrush. Saying that, I can’t wait to see future versions of this product.
Reviewed by: Daniel Elias, Instagram @Daniel_Elia
@d_eliasY-Brush can brush your teeth in 10 seconds! ???? ##techtok ##coolgadgets ##dentallife ##dentaltiktok ##dentaltok ##toothbrush ##electrictoothbrush ##ybrush Steven Universe – L.Dre