Office Administrator and Marketing Coordinator required for leading Israel charity
The JNF UK Legacy Department offers a unique combination of wills advice and executorship services together with a high level of pastoral care to hundreds of clients throughout the UK. We are currently seeking a dynamic and motivated candidate to assist with office administration and the ongoing marketing to promote the services provided by the Legacy Department.
The successful candidate will have:
- the ability to deliver projects keeping to timelines
- initiative with good organisational capabilities
- demonstrable administrative and marketing experience
- good inter-personal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- excellent spoken and written English
- have knowledge of Israel
Get The Jewish News Daily Edition by email and never miss our top stories Free Sign Up
- sound knowledge of the structure of communal organisations, and a passion for supporting the work of a vital Israel orientated organisation.
- Copy writing skills
Submit your CV and covering letter to Carolyn Addleman Carolyn@kkl.org.uk with suitable by 10 January 2022